Belgium, Brussels, Atomium, window cleaning team
Operational safety assessment
Wearing personal protection means is only part of safety culture. In a real safety environment, people and environment are centric. Eliminating dangers and unsafe circumstances are key. Scope of works:
1. Assessment preparation,
2. Analysis current safety results and accidents – incidents,
3. Kick off meeting: methodology used, planning, expected outcomes,
4. Self-assessment phase,
5. (sample) or full audit to evaluate currents safety level,
6. Gap analysis self-assessment and observed safety culture,
7. Action plan and follow up,
8. Safety communication plan and awareness actions,
9. Fresh eyes and peer review organization.
Making all (including office staff) involved is the goal.
"tout va bien madame de la Marquise"; French song 1935, when the butler is confronting the Marquise with the painfull reality